Скоро Workshop Collection [Photography Outdoors]

4 Сен 2023
Workshop Collection [Photography Outdoors]

hQ0j0Zb.jpg

The episodes in this collection:

CAMERA & COMPOSITION CRASH COURSE (15min)

Brush up on your photography basics before you move on through the rest of the episodes.

SUNRISE SHOOT Vol.1 (25min)

Sunrise shoot at a lake on Bowen island. The shooting conditions weren't ideal for sunrise, but I show you how to work with that on the fly and get awesome results regardless.
SUNRISE SHOOT Vol. 2 (31min)

We head to Capilano Suspension Bridge for sunrise. I teach you how to work with the early morning light and shoot portraits with @lifeofkiera. I also show you how I integrate a person into an environment.

PORTRAIT SHOOT (24min)

I team up with my friend Karis (@karisdawson) who originally got me into fashion photography back in high school. I go through my process when working with a model- showing you guys how to properly light your subject, add depth to your shot, and get a dreamy look to your portrait.

DRONE SHOOT (13min)

I take you through my process when shooting with a drone on location in Bowen Island.

BLUE HOUR (18min)

After the sun sets, you have a short window for blue hour. In this episode I teach you how to capitalize on that, and shoot captivating images with this unique lightning.

ASTRO PHOTOGRAPHY (42min)

Possibly the hardest topic to tackle. I take you on two separate shoots. One with a Canon 5Dmk4 (full frame, pro camera), and one shoot with a Canon 7D (crop-sensor, amateur camera) to show you the difference equipment makes on a night shoot. I show you how to get good images with each camera, and how to edit them effectively.
Сайт

Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться

Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться